CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Happy Birthday to ME (and Rita)

Just thought I would join the Wonderful World of Blogging. I am hooked on reading them so we will see how this goes.
Can you believe I turned 29???? I didn't think so. Just a hint...my twin sister turned 39 years old on August 31.
I enjoyed my birthday at Amigos and would like to say thanks to all my dear sisters that helped me celebrate. I was really suprised that Sis. Haney took the time out of her busy schedule to come. She is one of my Church of God idols. I wish you all could have been there.
Gotta go, OLD folks like me should be in the bed at this time.

7 comments:

J. No said...

Happy Birthday!

Kristen said...

Happy Belated Birthday sis Reba!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!
~the Thames family

~*This Mama*~ said...

happy birthday...and I'm right behind yah sister.

Welcome to the blogging world. I wanna see more pictures of you and Rita. :-) Are you identical?

AlabamaBrands said...

Happy Birthday !!! (wish I went :( )
Welcome to blogging world.

Brooke said...

Aloha!!!! Welcome aboard the blogship.

Unknown said...

Rebalou!! Welcome to the blogging world! I meant to call you on your birthday, but got sidetraced. Does it count if I was thinking of you?? LOL

Kelly said...

Now, this just isn't fair. Last I knew, you had a "secret" blog, and I didn't push the issue. So now you have a public blog, and you don't tell ME?!?! Friend! Wassup wit dat?

Oh, and the title is appropriate. Do you think I should change mine to "The Fruitful Vine-lette"? Or how about, "The Quiver is Full-ish"?

I think I'll just sign it, "Your Partner is Crime". That'll do.