CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 11, 2006

Camping Anyone????


I am just ITCHING to go camping!!! We have sooooo many fond memories of our past camping trips.....I'm ready to make some more. My mind has conjured up ALL sorts of trips...before and after KCM....with Alabama saints and Saints from all over. Can you imagine camping with Bro. Robin Thames, Bro. Dale Parker and Bro. Ralph Williams....if that is not enough we could always add Sis. Linda Dillingham, Sis. Donna Broom and Sis. Jennifer Nordstrom (as long as she brought those awesome boys! They would add some spice to life) . We could have SOME FUN hiding snakes in Bro. Robins tent....Wooowee wouldn't that be fun.

Yeah, I know that I could just "camp" at KCM. I guess that would really make it "CAMP-MEETING"....I just might would IF I had better sucess with an air-mattress...I don't think that I have slept on the same air-mattress for a whole night without adding air in the middle of the night. I have tried SEVERAL different brands and have not found the right one yet.

Anyone game?

I just had to add this fun picture.....sorry Cass...you KNOW I love ya.

5 comments:

~*This Mama*~ said...

DUDE! I have been wanting to go camping too. I have only been once in my entire life, and it was a sleeping bag next to a bonfire. That's about all there was to it. It was fun, though.

But alas, I have no tent. However, maybe in the near future I can get one.

Think I can talk Jef into it? ;-)

reber said...

Target has them on clearance...go get cha one. Surely we can talk Jef into it...we can sic the kids on him.

Kelly said...

Rebs, don't chu have a camper? Who needs an air mattress?

Anonymous said...

I CAN POST HERE!!!!
I love and appreciate you sisterfriend

Denna said...

We are going first weekend in Novemeber. I can't wait.
We had fun with you guys at Fall Creek Fall.
Denna