CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Identical Twins?

Jen asked if me and my sister are identical so I thought I would post a few pictures of more recent and WAY back.....


This is Reba, Rita, Mom and Angie
(yep, Angie is like me....always got
her mouth going)



As you can tell, Me and Rita was always together. We have shared many good times and some bad times but we have always had each other. Life sure changed when she got married....I had to find someone else to hang out with.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Good times, huh? Time sure flies, and it doesn't seem like we should be this old, does it? I can still remember the first time I was able to tell you two apart. Never had a problem after that. LOL

BASF said...

I tried to leave a comment several times on this blog and I've been rejected.

I said... if I can remember now what I did say... that I still remember driving to Cullman to see your family when you and Rita were little tow headed girls... whatever age you would have been when you still lived down there.

BASF said...

Now THAT is really weird....
problem by asking for a preview and THEN publishing.

Crazy thing wouldn't let me publish without previewing first.

BASF said...

missing words from previous sentence... I got around the

~*This Mama*~ said...

Did you know that was me that passed you going up the mountain yesterday reber In the red van, you know, the one honking like an idiot? LOL

Mom, this is the same post that rejected my comment. And it just did it AGAIN! Going to try to "preview" first...

reber said...

Yep, one of the kids recognized your van....sorry this post is difficult to post a comment....anybody that know what I can do to help matter just holler.(not too loud)

Unknown said...

You're using the new Beta Blogger, and it's got some major glitches, namely having to preview before being able to post a comment. It's just one of those things. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon. :)