CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Face Time With The Kids Challenge

Sometimes when we home school we spend all day with our children but we fail to spend FUN quality time. I have joined the “Face Time With The Kids” End 08 Great challenge. It is all about spending some real, quality time with our children.
Check it out:

http://happytobeathome.net/august-challenge-face-time-with-the-kids/
This week I plan to try to do something fun with them....today I want to go to the park and tomorrow I have a fun craft for us to do. I will try to post pictures if possible.
Needless to say I almost missed this months challenge but I would like to keep it up. Feel free to send me some ideas or join me in the fun.

(Those who can pray , please pray that I can find my camera. I bought a new one but allowed some children that hang out at my house to use it. I have not used it but maybe 3 times myself and now it is misplaced. All of the testimonies of God helping the saints find things that have been lost makes me think that maybe I should make this a matter of prayer.)


4 comments:

Denna said...

I will pray that you will find your camera. I will be checking your link out. I get so discouraged sometimes with homeschooling. I am not s teacher. I want to make school fun, but have no clue how to make it fun. It is also hard to keep up with house work and homeschool. Some days I feel like running away. LOL I am teasing.

Anonymous said...

I will pray! Have fun having fun with your children!! lol love you!!

BASF said...

I lost a picture album and had searched for it for a long, long time. I prayed to find it. Not long after that I got this off-the-wall idea to move furniture around in a bedroom. (I actually moved it back later. I didn't like the move.) But the thing is I moved it and under it was my photo album. I believe God gave me the desire to move that dresser after I prayed for His help to find the album.

AlabamaBrands said...

Great challenge! I think about this too- I see them ALL day, but what am I really DOING WITH THEM?
Some of our best times with them, we're playing games-- Break out those SWAP cards !!